Thursday, June 30, 2011

Off to KY Tonight

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for your messages on my last post.  I also wanted to let you know that I slept like a baby last night and it felt great! 

We will be heading off on our road trip to KY after work tonight.  It takes us about 8hrs one way to get there so we usually get in around 1am or so.  This time we have to take the truck as we are packing up the house and bring the few things we want back here to NC.  This means that sleeping in the truck for me isn't going to be the most comfy as it is in my Honda (love my Honda).  But oh well.  I feel bad because Jerry will have to drive the whole way as I don't feel comfortable driving the truck, usually we take the Honda and I drive the first 4 hrs and he drives the last 4 hrs.  We have our regular stops though so everything should be good.

I am kind of looking forward to the trip because this time we will actually be able to sit and talk to friends vs. bust our b-hinds every day working on the house.  We also get to have a big Moving Sale and say goodbye to that house.

I hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July weekend, and I will catch up with everyones blogs when I get back next week. 

Take care!!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Hooray for sleeping like a baaaaaby!! :)
Have a fun safe trip Rachel!! can't wait to hear about it.

Maria said...

Enjoy your 4th and have a safe and happy trip! lots of luck on the moving sale!
take it easy and have fun! <3

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

Good to hear you slept better. Drive safe and good luck with the moving sale!

Diana said...

I know you are on your way out of town but just wanted to let you know I gave you the Overlord Award on my blog. it's a really fun one! Can't wait to see your answers when you get back =)

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Hope you have a great time away and you have a better sleep! enjoy your holiday! You guys are lucky we dont get that here in Aussie land haha. xx

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template