Let me first start by saying with my first 2 pregnancies it was so easy to get pregnant. We didn't chart or do anything other than some good old fashion love'n and said "if it happens it happens" and it did. But now I am questioning if this last cycle was just as easy as the last 2 pregnancies because I just don't think we are pregnant. I have been taking my basal body temp for the last two months and I have no idea what it is telling me. If I went by that thing I would of ovulated on like CD 19?? Isn't that late? Plus the last two times I just used my last AF and my 30 day cycle and looked at an online ovulation calendar, and WA LA it worked. So this time I did the same and by all accounts we should of hit it. So today I got an early pregnancy test and got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Yes I know, I know it is still early. I guess I have a hard time getting a NEGATIVE because with my other 2 it was like one test on each and both were positive. I am trying to find out as soon as possible so I can start my progesterone but I guess I will just have to wait and see if AF shows up next Monday, here's to hoping she is going to take a 9 month vacation.
Geshhhh who knew trying to get pregnant and stay pregnant was going to be so difficult!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww rachel, i hope that you get a nice surprise on monday! i feel ya on the intuition thing. i just don't feel pregnant either.
lots of luck! <3
Thank you Maria! I know you know how I feel and I just pray that we still get good news but I also know we won't stop trying.
Post a Comment