Today I had no problem at all NOT telling people I am pregnant. One of the woman at work who went through infertility issues asked me point blank not once but twice today if I was pregnant (what is it written on my forehead?). All I did was say "Nope" and that was the end of that. I just keep saying that we are still just getting ready for when we are pregnant again.
I started the progesterone last night and honestly it really isn't that bad it's an insert and yes it leaks a little but not much at all. I think my Dr. was right that this pharmacist does a great job, as she makes them herself.
I am still feeling a bit warn out and I have started my 4 a.m. pee wake-up calls the last 2 nights in a row. This happened with both prior pregnancies and I think it's just my bodies way of getting ready to be woken up several times a night. My back pain has not started (knock on wood) so let's hope it stays that way. Last 2 times I had horrible back pain and the only way I felt comfy was to lay on my left side on the couch (hurt to drive, walk, sit normally, lay in bed, you name it, it hurt). I constantly had an ice pack on it and would regularly cry out in pain when trying to move. Jerry and I are hopeful the back pain was do to the low progesterone as I have read that can be a symptom.
Tomorrow I will be heading over to my Dr. to get my blood work taken to check my levels. This Dr.'s office is so good and I am so happy I am seeing a specialist who knows how important it is to check on things sooner rather than later.
That's all the updates I have for now. I am just going to lay back and enjoy the ride and know that it is all worth it (No complaining here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's great! Keep us posted on your #s. I am going for my second HCG test in the morning. I'm praying for doubling so I can stop worrying about the bleeding I had those two days. I talked to my sister today and contemplated telling her but didn't because then I would feel like I had to tell my mom too. And then it just keeps going from there. I am glad we can share with each other.
Its fantastic you are keeping so positive. Cant wait to hear your HCG levels!!
lots of luck with your betas, rachel!! :) i'm sorry you're feeling tired but i know you probably love having symptoms of reassurance :) i know i always do!
thinking of u!
kerstin- good luck tomorrow as well!! :) praying for the both of u!
*and ty, rachel for allowing me to tt kerstin about her pregnancy on your board until she announces ;)
Yes, thank you for letting me hijack your comments section. I was thinking your co-worker probably asked you because she could maybe see an little bounce in your step from being happy. ;)
And thank you for the prayers. I'll keep you posted.
Kerstin - LOL no bonounce here as I am pretty tired and work is nuts. She knows we are trying so I think she was just guessing. lol
NO problem ladies! I understand and feel free to chat.
Post a Comment