As I posted before Jerry and I have decided to let nature takes it course and see if we would get pregnant between last month and early this month. I never charted or did ovulation prediction kits with my last two pregnancies, but for the last couple of months I did start charting and now I still have no idea when I ovulated or if I have yet or is it today.
With each of my pregnancies I was a week behind what they thought I should be and from this I can only assume I ovulate later than expected. I do go by my cm but this month I just feel so darn confused. My temp last month was off because I was sick so I can't use that as a guide. Now I am just living life and waiting for the 13th when AF is supposed to show up. With my last two I have always tested on cycle day 30 and got strong positive results.
I think it is best to do what I did before and just stay busy, well busy with work and around the house oh and yes what you are thinking too. I am scared and excited all at the same time to find out if we are pregnant again. I asked Jerry if this time we could act more like we did the first time we found out and he said Yes but then we both know in the back our heads what we have been through with our now angels in heaven. I have faith that this time around God will let us bring our little one home.
Hears to hoping that June 13th comes fast so we will know one way or another if we are pregnant again :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
After a loss, I don't know if any of us are able to act like we did the first time. It has been tainted for us... I know when I get pregnant again I will be worried the WHOLE time. It sucks cause pregnancy is supposed to be this amazing glorious thing. I will defineatly keep you in my prayers!!!
I have been thinking about how after going through a hard loss that I won't be able to fully enjoy my next pregnancy. How do you NOT be worried after m/cs?
That is around when AF is due for me as well. I hope we both get BFPs!
i'm hoping you get a nice and positive surprise by the 13th :) i know how hard it is to feel excited fully and i hope that this is the one for you and your hubby <3
Post a Comment