![]() |
| Yup that's a positive |
Now I have to figure out if the pharmacy I need to get my progesterone at is open later tonight! I am sooooo happy!!!! I literally jumped up and down!
![]() |
| Yup that's a positive |
Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template
15 comments:
Wow ok so the pharmacy closed tonight at 7pm. At 6:45pm I called to see what time they closed and if there was any way they could wait for me to come get the progesterone inserts. They said they had some made up and to come down right away. I hoped in Jerry's truck and we did a little NASCAR driving to get there right at 7pm! They had said they would wait to 10mins after.
I wanted to just give them a big hug for waiting for me! They were so nice and the pharmacist said she makes the inserts herself and my Dr. said they are the best ones around.
Wow I can't believe we made it there that fast. I had to shut off dinner from cooking and take off.
Yay!!!!! Rachel!!!! That is so exciting!!! I hope the progesterone inserts make all the difference for you. Congrats!!! What is your EDD?
I got a + on Friday but started spotting that afternoon. The doctor is thinking implanting on a blood vessel. I had my beta HCG drawn today (never done that before) so I'll know more Wednesday.
PS-I am not posting my news on my blog just yet. Too many friends and family would see and I am not ready to tell them yet, especially with the bleeding. ;)
Yay yay yayyyyyyy!!!!! =) how exciting!!!
Yay!!!! That's fantastic! So happy for you! xxx
Thank you everyone!!!
Kerstin - That is awesome news. No one in my family or any of my close friends know about this blog (just you ladies) so that's why I posted it here. This will keep me from telling everyone. Hmmmmm EDD... It should be around the end of Feb. right around the 22nd or 23rd. Of course I won't find out for sure until they do that first ultra sound. When is your EDD?
Congrats! Now hopefully I will be in the same boat next weekend!!! Praying for a sticky baby.
That's perfect!!! I totally understand. I have only posted on Baby Center. My EDD is Feb 19th. That is awesome we are so close. I hope we both a have super sticky babies!
Rachel!! YAYAYAYAYAY!! when i saw the title of your post my heart jumped up!! :) i am soooo happy for you!! isn't it great too when you get a positive and you totally are thinking there is no way you are! i am so excited and it is wonderful your pharamcy was so cooperative!!! i can't wait to hear how everything is going and i will be praying so hard! lots of sticky icky baby dust to you!!!! <3 <3
and not to be a creeper, kerstin, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i would never post anything on your blog until you do, but YAYAYA!!!! SO happy for you as well!!! it is such a great feeling to see you ladies get what you deserve!!! lots of prayers your way!!! <3 <3
Kerstin - That is awesome! Lots of sticky baby dust for both of us!
Maria - Your payers for me must of helped so now I hope I can return all the same prayers X10 for you because you and your Hubby deserve it. When I found out I thought of you and how you helped me keep hope. Now if we can keep it :-)
Kara - I hope you are in the same boat as us next weekend. Sending good baby thoughts your way!!!
I know this is just a start to our journey and we are hoping 3 is a charm. You ladies have helped me more then you will know and starting this blog was one of the best things I could of done to help heal. Thank you, each and every one of you!
There are totally two lines there. Have you been able to talk to your doctor yet? Or was it too late?
Maria, Not a creeper at all! I would love to have that pregnancy innocence back where you get pregnant and believe that in 9 months you will be holding a baby in your arms. But we all know too well that that isn't always the case. You are always so sweet and supportive. I often think of the women I have become friends with online through this journey. I will be praying for you to get the family that you deserve! It's going to happen. I just know it. And Rachel, I will be praying that this baby sticks for you as well. :)
Rachel, I just started reading your blog. I just tested too, got a BFP, and am due on 2/23 like you! I had a m/c 2 months ago, so I know the excited/anxious feeling you have. Congrats!
Kara - Nope I called the Dr. and left a message yesterday but I have not heard back from them yet. The progestatrone inserts were not bad last night. But my mind was running so much it was hard to get to sleep (excited!).
A Lady - Sorry I don't know your name. That is AWESOME!!!! You must be so excited. Sticky baby dust right over to you too!!!
Oh. It's Abby. LOL
Hey Abby nice to meet you!
Post a Comment