Today's blood work looks good and my levels are up to 1,377 and the Dr. said they look good. Phewwww well that is a good feeling. I am just hoping we keep going up and my little pumkin keeps growing!
Wow Rachel!! I'm so happy to see how high your numbers are! it makes me smile to see how positive things can be after heartache! it is wonderful how well your dr is taking care of you and making sure to ease your mind, with frequent blood work. i think it is such a good idea to buy little by little. i always think about doing that myself to take away the "omygoodness, did we just spend x amount of dollars" in one fell swoop. i hope you're feeling well and glad you're getting rest. i've gotten stuffed up too with some of my pregnancies...my dr said it's a way of your body letting you know there are changes going on... so very happy for you!!! <3 thank you so much for your sweet and understanding comment. you're so right...i can't hold it in any longer...and i'm definitely working on it...whether i'm happy, sad, angry...it all is going to get me there... thank you for your encouragement!! have a wonderful night! lots of love <3
Maria - You are always so very welcome. I am starting to feel better. I ended up working from home the last two days so that I wouldn't get sick this time. It just seems like it is just some sinus stuff. Hoping it stays that way.
"I am a 34 year old woman living in Raleigh NC but I am origonally from MA. I married the love of my life Jerry on April 11, 2011. We had our rainbow baby on March 3, 2012 after having 2 prior miscarriages. We are now on this road again."
5 comments:
Wow Rachel!! I'm so happy to see how high your numbers are! it makes me smile to see how positive things can be after heartache! it is wonderful how well your dr is taking care of you and making sure to ease your mind, with frequent blood work.
i think it is such a good idea to buy little by little. i always think about doing that myself to take away the "omygoodness, did we just spend x amount of dollars" in one fell swoop.
i hope you're feeling well and glad you're getting rest. i've gotten stuffed up too with some of my pregnancies...my dr said it's a way of your body letting you know there are changes going on...
so very happy for you!!! <3
thank you so much for your sweet and understanding comment. you're so right...i can't hold it in any longer...and i'm definitely working on it...whether i'm happy, sad, angry...it all is going to get me there...
thank you for your encouragement!!
have a wonderful night!
lots of love <3
That is so great!!!
I am sending you all the vibes for a safe and healthy pregnancy!
Take Care!
iclw #36
Congrats on such a great number. Hoping this pregnancy continues to be safe and healthy!
~Suzy
visiting from ICLW
Thank you everyone for your support!
Maria - You are always so very welcome. I am starting to feel better. I ended up working from home the last two days so that I wouldn't get sick this time. It just seems like it is just some sinus stuff. Hoping it stays that way.
Post a Comment