Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blood Work Results Are In...

And we are defiantly pregnant.  My Dr. office is so nice.  When they called they congratulated me, my OB's office never even called to confirm that I was pregnant before. 

HCG 104.7
Progesterone 32.36

They want to see me Friday again to make sure the levels are going up.  I am so happy to know the levels look good.  This morning when I woke up I took another test and it was still a faint line so I was a little worried. 

I am still having no problem not telling people this time, I really think that is because I get to tell all of you. 

Thank you ladies!

8 comments:

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad! That sounds like a good number.

Unfortunately for me my #s didn't double so I have to go in tomorrow to see what is going on. I feel like I have 2 strikes against me. :(

Rachel said...

Kerstin - Thank you. Keep your head up maybe tomorrow they will be up. How high were yours?

JennRox said...

I'm sooo happy for you! Keeping you and your baby in my prayers.

Maria said...

Rachel that is wonderful! You've got some amazing progesterone there girl!! You're in my prayers! :)
Xoxo

Kerstin, I'm so sorry your #s didn't double. I'm praying that they rise @ your next appt. And thinking positive thoughts! Xoxo

Miranda said...

Great news! I am very very happy for you and can't wait to read more updates about your journey :)

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

31.88 to 37 something in 44 hours. Plus, the bleeding I had = not good. I am really scared about an ectopic. Going in to see the dr. in the morning. Hoping for some answers and not just more waiting.

Rachel said...

Kerstin - I am so sorry and I hope your levels rise and everything is ok. So sorry you are going through this. Please keep me posted.

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Fantastic news!! So happy for you! :) We still havent told anyone either.. Im counting down till 12 weeks to tell everyone, only 5 more weeks to go! hehe.

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template