As I posted in a previous post I am trying to stay positive about this pregnancy (3rd time is the charm, right?). But, last night I had a horrible dream that I had another m/c. In my dream I felt the POP (feeling I get each time before the m/c is almost coming to a head) and a gush. I was at work and I had to leave. In my dream the cramping didn't start till later (which isn't how it goes). I had gone to the hospital and the Dr. was telling my I should be working out more and I looked at him and said "You do know I am having a m/c right now, don't you?"
He then said "Oh, no I didn't". Then I woke up and had to pee at about 1:47am. I know this is just a dream and is probably my brain acting out my fears but it freaks me out because before the last two times I had a dream I either lost my baby some where or I had a m/c and then I had the m/c within a week.
It is also right around that time in my pregnancy when I lost the other 2 little angels and I guess I am just concerned.
I am not having many symptoms, but as I told my husband this morning maybe this is the way it should be. Maybe the last two times when I had HORRIBLE back pain, couldn't sleep, terrible nipple pain that was because my hormones were off and this is the way it should be really. My boobs are getting bigger but they don't hurt and I am increasing my runs to the ladies room and my skin is all clear (love the pregnancy facial). But other than that and the slight feeling of being a little thicker there is nothing; no morning sickness, no boob pain, etc.
I felt better when the Dr. was checking my levels every other day and I hate that I have to wait till a week from Friday (July 8th) to see my Dr. for an OB apt. not even an U/S. I just want to know that we are on track and that this little ones heart is beating (although last two times we got that far also).
I guess I am just scared to go through another m/c as it takes a lot out of me physically and emotionally and no one at work understands and they want you to bonus right back. Both times I have had natural m/c with no pain medication and I handled it very well but it wasn't easy, that's for sure.
We need to keep telling ourselves that "Everything will be ok and we found the problem (low progesterone) and this baby will make it to the end and will be happy and healthy".
Now if I can get my brain to shut off and let me get a good night sleep tonight that would be very helpful :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Rachel, I'm sorry for your horrible dream. I know they can freak you out. I still have them every now and then and I know it is just my mind playing a mean trick on me bc my losses are already on my mind.
I will be praying for your appt to get here fast!
And that you dream of holding your baby in your arms tonight!
If I don't talk to you, have a safe and great trip to Kentucky!
Xo
It seems unfair to have to worry and not be able to fully enjoy your pregnancy. I hope you have much better dreams tonight and get past the time of your two losses so that you can feel a little more confident about this one. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Kerstin
Rachel, try not to worry too much. I have had a miscarriage before too. I had a dream the night before my m/c that I would bleed that day and I did. With this pregnancy, I had a dream 2 weeks ago that I would bleed, but I never did. That just tells me that our dreams don't always predict. Sometimes they just reflect our fears. Hang in there! :)
Thank you everyone for your support :-) I am pretty well exhausted so I think tonight I will sleep well.
my dear Rachel, I hope this passes and you sleep comfortably tonight and the rest of your pregnancy. I'm sorry you had this awful dream! But like it is.. it's just a dream. Think positive and overcome this dream ok. Listen to your body but also enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest. Don't let a few minutes of dream bring you down. sorry for my language here but "fuck the dream". hehe.. be happy!!! take a deep breath, hug your sweet heart and hug your belly and say to yourself.. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! =)
big hugs to you and I hope you have a nice trip!
You and baby are in my daily prayers. Remember to breathe!
Post a Comment