Monday, June 13, 2011

I know what you'll are thinking....

Did AF show up?  Nope not yet!  So now it is a matter of will it show up tomorrow or the next day.  I took a HPT on Thursday and it was still negative and Jerry is going to get some tests on his way home tonight.  I don't feel pregnant at all and I so have been drinking wine and coffee here and there.  I have not started my progestaron either as one Dr. said to wait till I got a positive and the other said to start it when I O next. 

I hope AF doesn't show up but in my heart I think she will, but as of yet there is NO sign of here and usually she is not shy about leaving signs the day before she is supposed to come on full force.

2 comments:

Maria said...

rachel, i'm hoping you find a pleasant surprise in the next couple days! keeping my fingers crossed and sending extra thoughts and prayers to you!
<3

Rachel said...

I got my good news tonight!!!! Now I just want to take this one home with me :-)

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template