Monday, June 20, 2011

New Travel System for Baby and Update on Me

Yesterday Jerry and I went and bought a travel system for the baby.  Our plan is to buy these big things little by little so it won't seem like we had to pay so much all at one time.   I did my research and this Graco Deluxe Stylus system was rate one of the top Consumer Report and we had a 20% off coupon for any regularly priced item.  We got it for a good price but then I go on line this morning find the price has gone done from $219 to $186, we still got it for cheaper with the 20% off.  But don't you hate when that happens.

I am working from home today as I had a hard night last night after taking a long nap yesterday; I just couldn't sleep last night.  When I did get to sleep we had this massive thunderstorm that lit up the sky every minute for a long time.  Love thunderstorms, just not when I am trying to sleep.  I am also a little stuffed up today so I hope I am not getting my usual conception cold. 

Today I have to run over to the Dr. for another blood draw.  Here is to hoping the levels are still rising....

0 comments:

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template