So I might of mentioned that I sketched out the nursery last weekend, so I know exactly what I want (did I mention I always wanted to be an interior designer?). I found the cutest bedding for a little girl that has some blue in it also that would go in the nursery that we already painted. We are having a natural/nature theme. It is going to be calm and peaceful and shows our love of being outside and hiking, gardening and just being in nature.
Sooooo I felt the need today to order 2 of the sheets for the bedding I want from Pottery Barn as they are already on back order and I don't want to risk them not having them when I need it (if we have a girl that is). Regardless we plan to have 3-4 kids depending on if my body wants to work with us and if we can afford it. Sooo I figure one our of 3 or 4 our odds are we will get a girl. LOL But my guess is this first one will be a boy (I have not found any boy sheets I like yet). If anyone has seen sheets with leaves on them let me know.
I also ordered a decal that we will use regardless if it is a girl or boy. The decal is a tree that arches over to the left. My plan is to set it on the wall the crib will be on and have it arch over the crib. That was also from Pottery Barn and it was about $30 cheaper than it was this passed weekend. I just hope it will be tall enough to go over the crib, if not we will use it some were else in the room. Isn't it so cute?
I feel better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
rachel, i LOVE that decal!! i have all these different decals favorited on my laptop and i've always loved the trees...they are so neat and i love that they can be for either sex! and that bedding is so sweet and unique! i love that you want 3-4 babies...
back in the day when i thought poppin' out babies would be a breeze, i wanted 5! lol i still do secretely...but here's to hoping we both get the start of our baby army very soon ! ;)
HA HA HA Baby army, you are to cute! We will both be there soon enough and our blogs will turn into mommy blogs and all will be right with the world :-)
It's going to happen for both of you, no doubt about it.
I want 5 kids too but at the rate I am going (5 years apart) I will be 44 when I have my 5th so not likely.
Maybe we all can have multiples, LOL!
It's late and I am losing my mind. I forgot to say I love the bedding! It looks like the Liberty of London stuff Target had last year---so cute!
Kerstin.. You are to funny! We should go in and ask for several eggs so we can have two at a time ... LOL JK
Post a Comment