Today I saw my Dr. again to check my HCG levels tested again and they are looking really good. They are up to 290.1 which is more than double from two days ago. They want to see me again on Monday just to check again and they asked me to keep taking the progesterone and baby aspirin (not a problem at all).
I am feeling good just a little tired and been passing out on the couch at around 8:30pm every night. Jerry said I was silly last night when he tried to wake me up and I was talking in my sleep. LOL
All is well here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay rachel! I was just thinking about you earlier, wondering how you were doing! So happy everything is going smoothly! :)
Have a great weekend!
Thank you Maria! I am doing well just a bit tired. You know the drill!
Post a Comment