Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why Them and Not Me?

Yesterday on my way home from work I needed to stop and pick up some more vitamins and well get an HPT.  When I found the prenatal vitamins and the HPT (next to the KY and condoms) everything was locked in a glass case... what the heck?  Now I am thinking this is probably not the best neighborhood.

So I pushed the red button to get someone to come help me.  When the guy came I joked with him and said "You have the goods locked up there".   He told me they had to because people were steeling them and taking things out of the boxes and leaving the empty boxes behind the tampon boxes this also included the condoms and KY.

As I left the store I couldn't help thinking over and over again.  If someone needs to steal a HPT then how can they manage to take care of a baby, if they can't afford the condoms they should be DTD in the event that will result in a child.  Then I thought "Why are these people that can't afford to have a child allowed by God to have a healthy little baby and God has taken my 2 little ones away from me."  We have a home we have good jobs we are educated and we are loving and will both make the best parents. 

I know that we will have a child but hearing things like this just make me think and gets me frustrated.  I guess I am also emotional because 2 people at work just had there beautiful babies and I found out the fist time I was pregnant around the time they started telling people they were expecting, it just reminds me that I should have a big belly now and be experiencing all pregnancy has to offer.

Thanks for listening...

4 comments:

Maria said...

thank you for the very nice and sweet comment...i really appreciate it rachel. i am so emotional as well. and unfortunately, i'm almost 100% it's bc of AF.
i can't believe women could steal pregnancy tests either...i'm sorry it upset you.
i know how badly you want and deserve this and i am praying that despite your intuition, you get a nice bfp soon! no matter what the outcome, you are always in my thoughts and prayers and i know...all of us are going to come out on top here <3

Diana said...

Hey Rachel, I saw your blog on Maria's page. I totally understand the frustration you're talking about! I have my days and it seems like today is one of those days! I'm sure it has to do with the lovely AF arriving. Blehhhh! Anywho, I hope to follow your journey and wish you nothing but positive vibes :) big hugs to ya! Hope ur day gets better!

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

I have times where I think about things like that too and it upsets me. It is frustrating and hard to deal with. I hope this one of those times your intuition is wrong. But I can understand because I am telling myself there is no way I am preggo because I don't want to set myself up for the disappointment (which I will feel anyway). Anyway, I am just trying to say these thoughts are normal and it is because you are a good person that would actually love and take care of your children. :)

Rachel said...

Thank you ladies for understanding. I know I can always count on all of you to understand what I am going through!

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template