Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update and Something to Make You Smile


To Make You Smile:  This group "Pomplamouse" is my favorite You Tube groups to watch.  They will make you smile so give it a watch.  I have been watching them over the past couple of years and boy have they grown in popularity.

Update:  Our weekend is going well.  We have done the usual grocery shopping, laundry and clearing and we are now doing our cooking in bulk to freeze. We also got a chance to go for a hike this morning at our favorite state park (boy was I tired afterward).  But we got to go to Whole Foods and it was "Liv'n Local"
 where we got to have LOTS of samples.  Jerry and I LOVE free samples, Jerry is like a kid in a candy store with the samples.  But we also got to try some good local food.  YAY for free fudge!

Baby:  I am not feeling a whole lot of symptoms this time around other than being tired and some very mild cramps from time to time oh and the increased runs to the ladies room.  No back pain this time, last time I was in soooooooo much pain all the time and my boobs HURT badly last time.  I think the back and the boob pain was because of the low progesterone.   It's nice to be able to sleep through the night this time around.  We are into the 2nd month so we will see how long that lasts.  We won't see the Dr. for our first OB apt. until July 8th, so here is to knowing everything will be ok.

Upcoming Week:  This week is going to be very busy as we are heading off to KY after work on Thursday to go pack up the house, YAY so looking forward to signing on the dotted line and saying goodbye to that house.  When things settle down I will finally finish putting together our before and after shots of the work we did on the house, you will be amazed.  You might not hear much from me after Wednesday as we will be up there until either Monday or Tuesday, depending on how things go.  We are defiantly going to be happy to do away with our 8hr drives one way there :-)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Pomplamouse. I discovered them about a year ago and love everything of theirs I have listened to.

Hope you have a great trip to KY.

ICLW #10

Maria said...

cute video, rachel!!
so glad you're feeling well...boob pain is the worst...worth it all the way but nonetheless, great it isn't as intense for you!
wishing you lots of luck in your travels and with the house!
keeping you in my prayers for your appointment on the 8th. congratulations on month two! i'm so happy for u!
xo, maria

Anonymous said...

hope you have a nice trip!

hapyp ICLW

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template