Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WELCOME ICLW Readers

Me and My Hubby
Welcome and thank you for stopping by!  This is the second months I have been part of ICLW and I have gained some great readers, found some wonderful blogs and most importantly found some wonderful support.  

Within this blog I have gone through 2 miscarriages, trying to conceive and now pregnant, YAY!  I am currently about 5 weeks pregnant, but I am not counting just yet :-)  For more information on our story check out my first post.

Here you will find details on my journey, my feelings and thoughts, planning for our little one and also some of our cooking and canning adventures. 

Enjoy!  Thank you again for stopping by!

11 comments:

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from ICLW!

I also live in NC...I'm about an hour and half from Raleigh :)

Congrats on your BFP and I hope you bring home your bundle of joy in 35 weeks! :)

Jessica White said...

Congrats on your pregnancy: May this be your sticky baby!

Thank you for your comment on my blog :-)

Life in the White House
http://nothingshallbeimpossible2005.blogspot.com

China Doll said...

Thanks for following my blog :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'll be following along with the rest of your exciting, happy journey to come :)

ICLW #103

Maria said...

beautiful picture of the two of you, rachel!! happy wednesday! <3

C said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you all the best in the coming months.

Visiting from ICLW

Summastarlet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy ICLW!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I look forward to sharing your journey!! xx

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

Rachel, I am so happy things are progressing well for you!!! Thanks for the note the other day. I ended up posting about my loss today because I felt like since I shared my last m/c on there I kind of had to share this one. ;) Kerstin

Anonymous said...

Hello from ICLW. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Rachel said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by to say hi.

Maria - Thank you for the compliment on the picture. That was taken on our honeymoon.

Kerstin - You are welcome and I am so sorry for your loss. Sharing always helped me, I hope it helped you. If you need to talk we are here for you.

AJ said...

Hello from ICLW! This is my second month of ICLW also. Congrats on your new pregnancy. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!!

Lindsey@AFreckledLife said...

Hello from ICLW!! I am sorry for the losses you suffered but my fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you through this current pregnancy!!

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template