Thursday, June 9, 2011

We Have an Answer...

My OB's office called me this morning to inform me that they have my progesterone test results back and they were low.  She recommended that I start progesterone inserts when I ovulate again and continue to use them through TTC .  I already have a prescription from my Fertility Dr. so I will start that right away if I am pregnant now or start it during my next ovulation.

As I said before I know I was supposed to go in and have my blood taken for this test during ovulation and I went when I thought it was supposed to but after charting and everything I think I O'ed after I went for the blood work.  No matter I had asked the Fertility Dr. before if taken progesterone would affect anything if my levels were fine and she said "Nope".  That always makes me think why didn't my OB do this after my first MC when I got pregnant with my second?

Regardless of when I did my blood work I am still taking this as the cause and this gives me more hope that next time we will be ok!

3 comments:

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

That is great to have an answer. I hope that is an easy fix and you are preggo or get preggo soon and have a sticky baby!

Maria said...

i'm glad they found out some answers for you, rachel! :)
still holding onto hope that you find out some "postive" news soon...if not, we will be days away from cycle buddies :)

Rachel said...

Thanks ladies. I took another HPT today and it was a BFN so I am pretty sure AF will be here Mon or Tues. Maria we will be close to cycle buddies. I think I do O later in my cycle and I probably O on CD 19ish. Seems late but the cm and temp all point to that. Here's to trying again.

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template