Friday, June 3, 2011

Couldn't Resist

So today as I worked from home I heard the home pregnancy test call out my name "come testtttt....", several times I told myself "It's to soon, don't bother".  Well I couldn't resist and I took the test and as expected I got a Big Fat Negative!  But then again I am not supposed to get my AF until June 13th so it is way to soon.  Well I tried and no harm in trying.

On another note we went to the fertility Dr. today just to go over all the test results and as I said before everything was normal.  She told us that when we get pregnant again that I should call them and I will come in there right away to have my blood test and I will start on progesterone.  She assured me that I will be seen there until I am passed a point and then I can go over to my OB.  Phew we were happy to know that!  I am so glad she will see me right away as we all know how the OBGYN is and they have these time lines of when they want to see you. 

Well back to waiting!

1 comments:

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

AF is due the same day for me! I hope she doesn't show for either of us! :)

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template