Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Ultra Sound is Tomorrow and KY House Update

Hey everyone.  I am so sorry I have not been writing this week.  It has been CRAZY!!  Needless to say the weekend in KY went too smooth and after getting back our agent called and said for these people to get their "special loan" we need to do additional work on the house.  Ughhh on top of the already 3k in closing we now have to dish out another $2,700 to put gutters on the house and to dig out the crawl space to make sure it has 18 inches of clearance...

After going back and forth with our agent today and trying to tell her that these people buying the house need to come up with some money, as at this point all they are doing is going to closing and signing their name she said to me and I quote "Rachel we have come to an impasse and I would just like to talk to Jerry from now on."  WOW does she have a set of balls or what?  I have a strong dislike for KY people (besides my husband and his friends of course).  She got offended because I told her I didn't feel as though she was acting in our best interest as she is working as a "dual" agent and seems to be all about us paying for everything and having this poor 19 year old pregnant girl get away with paying nothing.

I am not a voilent person but I wanted to reach through the phone and slap that woman.

Jerry and I crunched the numbers and he called her back later with everything we talked about but because it came from a MAN she was nice.  I swear I never want to set foot in KY again.  Sorry for my vent on KY but being I grew up in MA I have little patients for these people.

Ok now I feel better.... my husband told me I was to hard on people so I had to remove some information on the type of people I think live there... LOL


On A Brighter Note....

We have our first ultra sound tomorrow morning at 8am and I am so worried!  I will update all of you after my appointment but if you could send good thoughts our way we would appreciate it :-)



P.S. Sorry I have not caught up on everyone's blog this week we have just been so busy with this house junk.

2 comments:

Maria said...

yay, you're back! i've been thinking about you and praying so hard!
ugh, i'm so sorry for all the bullsh*t with the house. omygosh, that woman does have a set of em! i'd feel the same as u!
i'm praying for you and a happy, healthy appointment!
hope you get some nice rest tonight!
<3
welcome home!

Rachel said...

Thank you Maria :-)

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template