I just got back from my first ultra sound and it went very well. This baby is measuring right on time at 7 weeks. My last 2 always measured a week behind, so that made us very happy. We got to see the little heart beat but she didn't measure it or let us hear it. I figure we will hear when I go to my OB and have my first ultra sound there. This Dr. was our specialist. I have a picture that I will scan in later and add to this post.
I had some nausea that started last night and has continued into this morning, feels yucky but a good sign. Thankfully I work from home on Friday's so I am be sick here at home.
My due date is Feb. 24, 2012! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thank you for sharing! I am due around the same time and have had a m/c. That gives me hope about my pregnancy because I worry all the time! Congrats! Great news!
Congrats! Glad everything is looking right on schedule.
Yay! Congrats! I bet you feel such relief after that!
Woohoo!! Glad to hear the first scan went well!!
congratulations on a great appointment! i'm glad you can put your mind at even more ease. hope your stomach feels better and you have a wonderful weekend.
ps-love the new blog design! <3
Thanks everyone. We feel better now that we know we are right on schedule! Thank you Maria I felt as though my blog needed a face lift and I wanted to find something where I could have 3 columns, glad you like it :-)
I'm so glad ur appointment went well :) best of luck to ya! Excited to hear about ur journey... Hope u don't feel nauseas for too much longer :/
Post a Comment