Saturday, July 9, 2011

Funny Story

Well yesterday I was nauseous all day, so I didn't eat much other than a lot of bread type food to stop it.  Now every night before I go to bed I had my routine, wash up for bed, put my progesterone suppository in, lay down right away, take my Aspirin, Vitamin and DHA and go to sleep.  The last two nights however I have been getting nauseous from my  Vitamin and DHA and I have run to the bathroom only to have dry heavies (TMI).  Well last night something funny happen that I didn't know happened until Jerry told me this morning as I was taking a bath.

Last night I was laying on my right side cuddled up to Jerry when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to blow chunks so I rolled over really fast to my left to get out of bed.  When I turned over fast I guess the sheets got caught and pulled really hard across Jerry's neck at which time I heard a "GAG" sound as I jumped out of bed.  At the time I thought I had just startled him awake and that was what the sound was.  But this morning he told me he woke up feeling as though I going all Black Widow on his ass now that I had his sperm and that I was trying to kill him.  I guess when the sheet got caught it went across his throat and pulled tight and he couldn't breach for a second.  Oops hun, nope not trying to kill you just trying not to blow chunks all in your face.

Oh my god when he ever told me that this morning I laughed so hard I was crying, even now typing this I am laughing.  It's so funny to me because I keep picturing it over and over again in my head...

3 comments:

Maria said...

omygosh, rachel!! i am cracking up and LOL i was totally picturing the whole thing and then when you said jerry said, "went all black widow on my a**" i was dying. so funny!!! hahaha
thank you so much for the laugh!
i'm so glad that you can find the humor in all of it, even if you are blowing chunks ;)
thank you so much for your sweet words today! <3
i hope you and jerry have a great weekend and no more strangle incidents take place tonight! :)
xoxoxo

JennRox said...

LOL!!!!!! That is truly hilarious! Guess that'll teach him to have the covers up to his neck while around his pregnant wife. hahahahha...

Rachel said...

Thanks ladies. I did laugh so hard I cried when he told me. LOL, I did have one other funny night after this that I will probably post about...

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template