Today I had my first prenatal appointment and it went as expected. I sat and talked to the prenatal nurse and got my blood drawn. I was very discussed at my weight as I worked so hard for a few years to lose 48 pounds and I have put back on 30 of it, that's 10 pounds per pregnancy. But oh well it will come off after my bundle of joy gets here.
I have an u/s and OB apt next Thursday and I will be almost 10 weeks so we should get a good u/s picture. Hopefully between now and then everything stays good!!!
Now on a bad note.... The deal on the house fell through and now we are left with an empty house that is not staged any longer. Some times I feel like I always have to learn every lessons the hard way and this all is very frustrating. So I pray this house sells because if it doesn't I just don't know how we are going to manage when the baby gets here. So please pretty please send some good thoughts for us that the house will sell soon!!
Thank you everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear your appointment went well! Bet you are counting down the days until your scan!
I really hope the house sells soon for you! xx
Sell, house, sell! :)
I am glad everything went well.
Post a Comment