Today Jerry and I went to the Dr. for our second ultra sound. As you all know I was excited but worried at the same time. First up was the ultra sound. I really think Jerry held his breath until we heard the thump thump of the little ones heart beat. Yes we heart the heart beat at 170 bpm! The little one was sleeping away but he/she did wake up just enough to roll over and show us his/her little arms and legs.... AMAZING!!!
I feel so much better! We will get another ultra sound in 2 weeks for our 1st trimester screening and I can't wait. Yay for our rainbow baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO EXCITING! Yay! *hugs*
*tear ! So happy for u. What adorable pics :)
Congrats! I hope mine goes that well on Monday. :)
Aww Im so happy for you both!! great pictures and a very strong heart beat!! Yay!! xx
so sweet rachel!!
so happy you and jerry can breathe even more!!
happy weekend! <3
maria
Post a Comment