Pray for my boobs to hurt? That seems to be the only real symptom I have other than having to pee every 20 mins. So all day long lately I find myself seeing if my boobs hurt. LOL....
On another note work is really slow right now so all week long I have been trying to kill time. I have been catching up on blogs but seeing as though the IE we have at work doesn't allow me to comment I can't leave comments unless I remember to add them when I get home :-( You would think this would help me be less tired but nope it is exhausting trying to keep busy to pass the time... he he he
I am very nervious this week because I told a couple of friends about the baby and I am worried I will have to tell them again about a m/c. I wish that Dr. office had to give you an ultra sound once a week for your first trimester to make sure everything is ok. That would really easy my mind because I feel like I am in a constant 2 WEEK WAIT between one appointment to another.
I am not so sure I will be less nervious until I can do kick counts.... and that's a ways away.
I am also feeling very LARGE and went through 3 shirts this morning before I found one that would do for today. So on that note I ordered some maternity clothes today. I am at that stage of looking like I am packing on weight and not pregnant plus I am already a big girl. But I signed up for all of this so I am not complaining just wishing I had something to wear :-)
I don't think our next u/s could come fast enough.... Is it next week yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nope. I do the same thing. LOL
It would be so nice to have u/s every week! Here's to hoping the next week goes very quick so you can have some peace of mind. :)
i don't know how many women have turned to their boobs for support...to know they are pregnant...you're not alone. i "cop a feel" on myself constantly...even when i'm not pregnant or in the 2ww...so i can compare for when i am. LOL
i'm praying that the next week goes quickly for you and you get to that next u/s! <3
happy thursday! you're almost there :)
xoxoxo
maria
Thanks ladies.
Maria you are to funny! They only hurt every now and then and I am feeling good today so that always makes me wonder if something changed. Heres to hoping everything is still Ok.
Post a Comment