Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All I Have To Say Today Is...

Is it Thursday yet?  We are getting closer and closer to our second ultra sound I am not only excited but nervous, worried, happy, sceptical and a boat load of other emotions.  I just keep telling myself only one more full day of work to go and then our appointment is at 11am on Thursday. 

Yay!  May god bless our little one and make him or her into a healthy little baby. 

We also have our OB apt. right after the ultra sound and there I know they will ask if we want to do any extra test.  I am not sure that I want to do them because A) I don't want a % of a chance to come back and then I will just worry and worry.  B) I am not going to terminate the pregnancy if there is a chance the baby is handicapped or anything.  But on the other hand I am wondering when my next ultra sound would be then, does that mean I don't get another until 20 weeks???  I beleive I will go back at my 12 weeks but I am not sure if there is an ultra sound with that one. Hhmmm what to do?

Jerry's Birthday:
Tomorrow is my husband Birthday and last night I started making his cake and tonight I need to work on the frosting and putting it all together.  It is a chocolate chocolate cake, per request.  We are going to go out to eat to a nice BBQ restaurant tomorrow for his B-Day and then we will come home and have some cake. I hope he has a wonderful day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wishing you so much luck at your appointment! I'm so glad that everything's going well!
Happy almost Birthday to Jerry!! I hope he has a wonderful day and you enjoy your dinner! You're such a sweet wife baking him his favorite cake!
Praying as always for "your little miracle" :)
Xoxo
Maria

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Im sure everything will be perfect at your next scan!! :)

Happy birthday Jerry for tomorrow, hope you both have a great night out together at dinner! xx

Summastarlet said...

Wishing your DH a happy birthday! The chocolate chocolate cake sounds amazing!!! Yum!

I hope your next scan shows your bubba growing perfectly! xx

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template