It is just fact that you can't know what it is like to loss a baby until you have been in my shoes. I know people don't know what to say or do when they find out you lost a fetus and people feel horrible but you can't know what it is like until you have been there.
Now is not the time to look at me with pity or try to tell me what to do or to tell me everything happens for a reason (I say this all the time about other things). It isn't the time for you tell me why you think I lost my baby (last I checked your are not my Dr.).
The only people I feel who can understand me and what I am going through is my husband and those on message boards who have been through this and a few friends at work that also went through this.
If you find out a simple "I am sorry for your loss" will do. If I want to talk to you about it I will. I also have a hard time listening to others talk about their pregnancies or their children because it is just to painful. This is not a medical condition it is a human life I have lost and I am tired of people treating it as though it was a medical condition (these were my babies that passed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate when people say "everything happens for a reason," "God has a plan," and the worst was when someone said "at least it wasn't a real baby yet."
It just sucks being in this position. So... I am sorry for your loss.
Sorry for your loss. It does hurt when people try to minimize your pain. It hurts and there is no denying it. We lost our child. Yes we never go to hold them in our arms, but they are always in our hearts.
Post a Comment