![]() |
| Jerry enjoying some Sushi on Date night |
We ended up going over to the store to get some things we needed to make our Mango Chutney today after we finished our Sushi. We had thought about splitting a small ice cream at Cold Stone but after further thought we determined that would put us in the "Oh God I am stuffed" category of full and decided to just head home.
We had a very busy day yesterday (working out and shopping) and we were so tired that after watching one show we went to bed at 10:30 pm, WOW we are getting old!
We had a very busy day today and I am still working on the canning and I will share all the info and pictures on my canning fun today. Got to run for now to eat a quick dinner while the rest of my jars get washed.

2 comments:
Glad you had a nice weekend!! Sushi looks yummy!! :)
Sushi was awesome! Love that place! I tis buy one get one free all the time, so it is our usual sushi spot. Plus we had a couple special moments there. I told Jerry I loved him for the first time as we walked to the car after dinner one night and for that reason that is why he asked me to marry him in that same spot :-)
Post a Comment