Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sleep Walking

I totally forgot to post this funny story yesterday...

Tuesday night my husband and I were laying on the couch watching TV and I drifted off to sleep (as usual) but I must of only been a sleep for a few mins and then I got up.  I walked all of a foot over to our love seat and grabbed one of our blankets and my husband told me after that I said "Aaaaaa my blanky" and laid down and covered myself up with a BIG SMILE on my face and said something like "So comfy I am going to lay over here" and I closed my eyes with a big smile on and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I sort of remembered getting all excited about my blanket so I asked my husband what I did.  We had a good laugh over it when I got up to go to bed. 

Previously when my husband was away on a business trip I woke up one night sleeping on the floor.  I guess in the middle of the night I had got up grabbed a blanket and pillow and laid on the floor next to my bed with my head towards the bed and my feet towards our master bathroom. LOL.  I remember waking up thinking what the heck am I doing on the floor.

I think I had so much on my mind my body wasn't going to sleep.  Oh well it makes for a good laugh in the morning.

0 comments:

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template