This morning when I woke up as I laid there in bed taking my BBT I thought of something... I think I finally had a positive dream about my future baby. Since even before the m/c I had horrible dreams about losing my baby and about having a m/c but last night I really think it was positive (as I can't remember all the details). Even though the test results leave us wondering why I think knowing there is nothing major wrong set my mind at easy.
For the past few weeks my husband and I have been sleeping but not well at all, we would wake up feeling just as tired as we did when we went to bed. I think we were so worried about the test results our minds wouldn't completly rest and when we did sleep I know we both had bad dreams. But last night was different and I feel at peace.
As I drove to work today I felt good and possitive and that is something that is priceless. Everything will be ok and all will be as the universe intense it to be for us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's great that you're feeling so positive! Having normal test results is great, but it can also be frustrating at times as you are searching for answers. So happy you feel at peace! Wishing you all good things in the future!
Thank you. It is amazing how stressed I really was without even really knowing it until I felt a sense of peace finally.
The past 7 or so weeks I have had trouble sleeping as well at times. There truly is nothing better than feeling peace after going through difficult things, especially when you are still dealing with it. ;)
@Kerstin I am so sorry you have not been sleeping well. I hope you find some peace as well. We slept like rocks last night :-) So much so it was hard to get up this morning.
Post a Comment