Monday, May 23, 2011

Blood work test results are in...

When I went to the Dr. today for my HSG exam I asked them if my blood work I had drawn on 5/5/11 was in?  The receptionist checked and they couldn't find my blood work from the lab.  But shortly after getting home they called us with the results.  Drum roll please...................................  All is NORMAL!  Good right?  But that leaves our miscarriages a mystery.  We also got a call from our other Dr. to tell us that Jerry's chromosome test was normal too, YAY!! 

But now it leaves us asking why would we hit that 2% of miscarriages after seeing a heartbeat not once but twice.   Hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Maria said...

yay!! that is wonderful! i know what you mean about feeling happy with good news but still sometimes wishing you knew why...i'm hoping and praying 3rd times a charm for you and your hubby! <3

Rachel said...

Yes it is wonderful news and I thank you for sending your good thoughts our way. You know you are in my thoughts as well. Here is to happy healthy babies for both of us!

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template