Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting Ready for Round 3

This time around I plan to keep my self firmly planted in the state of North Carolina after I find out we are pregnant again.  We also want to have a lot of the heavy lifting done before we try again.  What does this mean.  Well.... this means we are going to paint the babies room next weekend.  We are painting it something that could go either girl or boy and it won't be a baby, baby color.  My Dr. is confident that we will have a baby even before getting all the test results back, so we are not worried about not filling the room.  I guess this gets to how crafty I am and I really want to have a part in painting the room but I don't want to do it while being pregnant.

We also need to get a new bed set for us as the bed we have now is not very comfy and I get horrible back pain within weeks of conceiving.  Now if our other house in KY would just sell so we could afford to get the set we want that would be wonderful.  Anyone know anyone looking for a small 3br home in Science Hill KY for 78k? LOL 

We might also have to drive up to Mass to see my family in July but I am not sure if I want to do that as we plan to try to conceive at the end of June early July and with the gas prices and all it would be a small fortune in gas.  But then I think it would be a long time till we could do it again and it has been a long time since I was up there.  We will see...

We are into the fresh produce session here and I learning how to can jam and produce so get ready to hear my stories on canning.  We made fresh strawberry jam last weekend and canned it and it was awesome!  We are planning to do a lot of this to save money and have some great food on hand not just for when the baby gets here but on going for the whole family so we can all eat good food that isn't processed.

I also need to say mummmms the word this time and really mean it.  We are not going to tell a soul except well all of you of course :-)

0 comments:

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template