I had my m/c on 4/13/11 so on 5/13/11 I started looking for my period. On 5/13/11 I took a pregnancy test because there was no sign of my period and as the title says my body is like clock work. My Husband was telling me it would be a miracle if I was pregnant because he just didn't see how I could be, we did as the Dr. asked and were careful. Pregnancy test NEGATIVE... however this time I was releaved because I wanted to wait a couple of months before I got on the pregnancy band wagen again.
My AF finally showed up the evening of the 15th. Well yesterday the 19th it was unusually heavy and this has never happened to me before but I had to leave work early to go home and change. I am not sure if it is the daily 81mg of Asprin the Dr. has me taking that made it so heavy or what. It was kind of funny and kind of embarrasing (thank god no one noticed).
So like I said my body is like clock work so I don't know why it insisted on making his period so much heavier than the past. My guess it's either the Asprin or being the first one after the m/c. Who knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm sorry you had a rough cycle...after each of my misses, I bled a lot more too and was more crampy. My dr told me it was bc of the lining being a little thicker and kind of some of what could be "left".
Hope you have a great wkend! :)
I am glad you got your period. My m/c was on 4/7 and my period has not shown up yet. Oh well!
I think the last time I had to "change" cause I leaked...I was in junior high! I am glad you were able to go home and change!
Stopping by from ICLW!!
I'm so sorry for your losses :(.
On the bright side, that's great that you got your period back mostly-normally. After my loss it was a good eight weeks...boo.
Again, I'm really sorry that you have had to go through repeated losses.
Give yourself lots of TLC during these next couple "break" months (and after, haha).
Thank you ladies! It was strange it was really heavy for that day only. But no cramping so that is good :)
I'm here from ICLW. Very sorry for your losses. Very best of luck, and with selling the house!
C
Hi, I'm here for ICLW. I'm sorry for your losses. My periods after miscarriages were heavier too (and much worse cramps!) Hope you are able to figure out something from your test results! Good luck.
Thank you so much ladies! We are praying we find out what is going on but we know we might not get answers. Thank you all for your support!
The aspirin will definitely make your period heavier as it acts as a blood thinner. I hope and pray you get some answers and never have to go through another loss.
ICLW #6
Post a Comment