Thursday, August 11, 2011

Told the World Today & New Ultra Sound Pictures

Tomorrow is the big 12 week mark!  Today we had our 1st Trimester screening and we got a good look at the baby.  With everything looking good we went ahead and let everyone know today, the big Facebook post.  Now everyone has the new blog.  I think there will be times when I really want to post what is going on but I don't want everyone to know about it.  For those posts I will still use this blog as it's good to talk about it, but who wants there co-works and family to know they are constipated or so tired they can't concentrate at work... LOL

You ladies have been the best and thank you for following my new blog.  Here is a couple great pictures from today's ultra sound.
11 weeks 6 days
The baby is all stretched out.  If you click on the image you will see it bigger
and you can see the little nose and arms and legs.  It was very cool!
Heartbeat is 165bpm

The creation of life is truly a miracle!

2 comments:

♥ Cass & Shane said...

OMG thats amazing.. glad your scan went perfectly and you have annouced.. it must feel all so more real now that you have told everyone! Love your new blog as well and look forward to reading that one also. x

♥ Cass & Shane said...

you have an award on my blog :)

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template