Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Blog

As I mentioned before I wanted to make a whole new blog with a new ID so my family and friends wouldn't have access to this blog.  I will be continuing to improve my new blog for our big Facebook announcement this up coming Friday.

Please join me at my new blog so I can keep in touch with all of you.  I will be going through my blogs and adding you all to my new blog list.

http://warren-littlemiracles.blogspot.com/

thanks everyone

3 comments:

♥ Cass & Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Cass & Shane said...

how exciting.. im following! xx

Maria said...

hey rachel, i tried to leave a comment on your new blog but it wouldn't let me. i think there might be a glitch towards the bottom...so i'm going to leave it here :)

rachel, your new blog is absolutely adorable!!! i love that header! ahh! so cute!
and i love that it goes from "praying for a little miracle" to "little miracles" :)
hope that you have a wonderful week and you're feeling good!!
<3
maria

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template