Friday, August 5, 2011

Cloth Diapers

Bumgnius 4.0
Last night I took some time to watch a lot of videos on cloth diapers to try to find the right brands.  I had bought a 2 pack of Gdiapers and yesterday I got in the mail 1 Fuzzibuns one size diaper.  After watching some informative videos and reviews from others I think I am going to order bumgenius 4.0 one size and bumgenius flip diapers to give them a try. 

As for when the baby is a newborn and still has the cord I think I will give Kissaluvs with Thirsties covers a try.  I have not bought any but I did add them to our amazon registry so I don't forget.  But with all this diapers I even had dreams about them last night... LOL



Bumgenius Flip Diaper

Kissaluv

Thirsties Covers

This weekend I have $200 set aside to go get something for the baby and I am so excited!

0 comments:

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template