Monday, August 1, 2011

Going to Make a New Blog

It is getting close to the time when we can tell the world about the baby and because our family doesn't live close I am probably going to keep them up to date via a blog, much like we did for our wedding.  However, with that said I really don't want all of my family to know about the things we went through and I sure don't want to offend anyone with some of my comments about how they reacted. 

What I am going to do is make a new email address and start a new blog focused on the pregnancy and motherhood.  I really hope all of you will join me on my new blog once I make it as I have enjoyed your company very much.  I will keep this one live as well because there will be times I want to vent or talk about subjects that I don't want my family and friends to read about.

I thank you all so much for you continued support, it means the world to me and it had really helped me get through these hard times.

1 comments:

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Ill be following you for sure! You cant disaopear that easy.. your one of my favorites! hehe

Looking forward to reading xx

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template