We had decided to start trying in March in the hopes we would get a December baby. The reasoning for this is 1 I am a Dec. baby and 2 it would be nice for insurance deductible reasons to have it all done in the same year. But it wasn't in the cards for us. So May was our last shot before taking a break for a month and WaaaaLaaaa it worked.
![]() |
| Annabelle and I on Mother's Day little did I know the following week I would be growing another little one! |
These past 15 months with Annabelle both have flown by and crawled at times. I traded in my business casual clothing for full time PJs and work out clothing.. LOL.. I also started my own photography business www.RachelWarrenPhotography.com. Though I way under priced myself last year it was a way for me to build a portfolio and a client base. It's nice to have the money to be able to buy some things for the business or gifts without feeling like I am using the family money.
I'm not sure how I will manage the business with 2 but the good thing is I am my own boss so I can make my hours and take as much time off as I need. The good thing is I will be up and about enough to do Christmas photos for my clients which is my big money makers.
Our house has turned into a would be daycare full of toys. We no longer have a formal living room but instead a padded floor full of toys. Which is nice for when we have our play dates. When we moved into this house 2 years ago it is hard to think we didn't have that much in it. Now it is full or furniture and things and love!
Pregnancy #2: Pregnant? What baby? No really I don't feel much difference at all. Today I feel very bloated but I am still packing on way more weight that I should so that feeling isn't new. It's weird to feel as though I have to start watching out for things I eat. Like the other day I made an over easy egg and I was almost done eating it when I thought, "oh shoot I don't think I am supposed to eat over easy eggs now." It's the little things that slip my mind.
I am going to start working on a creative way to photograph Annabelle telling the world on Facebook she will be a big sister. My hope is by early August we will be able to tell everyone.
It's nice to be back to this blog where no family or friends are ready just my blog family. :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment