Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First Ultrasound!!!

Today Jerry, Annabelle and I went to the Dr. for our first appointment for little munchkin.  We did the usual meeting with the nurse to go over the slew of questions then off to see munchkin on the ultrasound.  He/She is beautiful and measuring right on track at 8 weeks 4 days and is due on Feb. 7, 2014.  Yay!!!



After the Dr. I had a pretty hungry and grumpy husband on my hands along with a screaming hungry child so we stopped and had some Mexican food for lunch.  Yummy!  While we were waiting for our food they brought around desert samples ummmm don't do that to me now I want some of my own!  I ended up getting desert to.  :-)

Now I am in a quiet house with an exhausted Annabelle napping away and Jerry off to work.  Ahhh I love the quiet times.  Well now it's time for me to rest!

I will keep you all updated.  We will be having a 12 week ultrasound and I will have to have a level 2 scan at 18 weeks because I'm old... LOL  I will be 35 when the baby is born.

That's it for now!

0 comments:

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template