Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I have NEWS!!!!

On Monday June 3rd (Annabelle's 15th month) I got up like any other day but it wasn't any other day.  I was supposed to start my AF but there was no sign of her and it was CD 31.  So I reached for a HPT not expecting to see anything other than a negative and I would chalk it up to just another weird cycle month.

But as I stood there looking in the mirror half asleep I looked down and that second line started filling in.  Shocked!  Yes we had been trying but things didn't go as easy this time as last time because of the nature of our busy lives now.  Again SHOCKED!

I opened the door and said "JERRY!"

Jerry: "What?"

Me: "I'm pregnant!" with a shocked look and mouth wide open.  I can't even tell you what his face looked like because I didn't have my glasses or contact in.  LOL

Jerry: "How do you know?"

Me: "I just took a test!"

Jerry: "I told you.  I knew you where pregnant."

I then looked again just to double check and sure enough there was 2 dark pink lines.  I sat down on the bed to let it soak in.  We are going to have 2!  I was in shock because I had convinced myself it wasn't in our cards right now.  That waiting might be best.  That waiting would give me time to lose a few pounds.  That waiting would give me more time with Annabelle.  That waiting would allow me to give Annabelle a good 2nd Birthday without a newborn to care for.  That waiting would be ok.  But mother nature agreed that trying now was for the best.

Once that's all it took.  One perfectly planned time at the exact time that would ensure success.


We have #2 coming in early Feb. 2014 just one short month shy of Annabelle's 2nd Birthday.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats!! What exciting news!!

V said...

Yay congratulations!
I randomly saw this blog was still on my blog roll! I didn't realize you guys were trying again :) so exciting!

Leeper's said...

OMGoodness! I am so excited for you!

 

Praying for Another Little Miracle Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template